Sunday 2 February 2014

Spring plans

I always have lots of ideas, which turn into fewer plans, which eventually become very little action. However, since we moved into Tiny Trees last year, I haven't done half of what I wanted to.
We have a fixed chicken run, and netting for a movable one, and we installed bug hotels, but not a lot else.

Plan for this year, therefore, is to clear a whole load of earth to become veg beds, create another strawberry bed, dig an asparagus bed, put in a couple of rhubarb crowns, finally site the tiny fruit  trees.

At the top of the garden, I want to build a den of some sort- possibly a mini earthship if I can work out how to do it.

Summer project is a large wormery- a larger scale model of the ikea hack stack. If anyone is interested in a tutorial then please get in touch or comment and I will make sure I do a proper step by step.

Would love to hear other peoples plans/ideas/potential actions too- maybe that is what I need to get motivated!



No comments:

Post a Comment